Fun and smooth outdoor activities like camping or picnicking needs the right set up, the right food, and the refreshing drinks. However, you can’t just bring your food and drinks without a secured place to store it right? Fortunately, there are storage boxes for food and travel coolers for your drinks and meat to store to keep it cold and fresh.
Nash Company, one of the trusted makers of high quality various outdoor equipment for more than 50 years, has now introduced Nash Sub Z Cooler – the Nash Sub Z 48 Quart Cooler and the Nash Sub Z 23 Quart Cooler.
Here is a quick review of both coolers and find out which one suits your camping or picnicking needs.
Nash Sub Z 48 Quart Cooler
The 48-quart chest is the largest Nash Sub Z cooler and heavy-duty one that can accommodate 40 cans and 12 lbs of ice. It is built with 2.5-inch thick Arctic insulation, watertight Glacier Gasket that keeps moist from spilling out of the cooler or external water from getting into the cooler, and an interlocking lid that well-secures the travel cooler.
- Dimensions: Inside – 21” x 12.5” x 11.25” (W x H x D); Outside – 28” x 16” H x 16” (W x H x D)
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Volume: 48 Quarts
- Capacity: Can hold up to 40 cans and 12 lbs. of ice
- Color: Tan
Nash Sub Z 23 Quart Cooler
The 23-quart chest is one of the most popular Nash Sub Z coolers; even at a small size, it functions exceptionally. The rotomolded 23-quart travel cooler is built with a 1.5-inch insulated core that can store ice for days. It is also built with an interlocking lid that securely keeps all items inside and watertight Glacier Gasket that keeps your drinks or meat or raw food cold and fresh.
- Dimensions: Inside – 13.75” x 11.25” x 8.9” (W x H x D); Outside – 18.5” x 15.5” x 12.75 (W x H x D)
- Handle: 20” wide
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Volume: 23 Quarts
- Capacity: Can hold up to 24 cans and 8 lbs of ice
- Colors: Available in green, orange, slate, tan, and white
Features of Nash Sub Z 48-Quart and the 23-Quart Cooler:
- Designed with a quick flow drain plug
- Rotomolded construction
- Has Arctic Insulation
- Designed with Glacier Gasket
- With stainless steel handle
- Built with well-built locking lid and interlocking lid with T-Grip lid latches
- Guaranteed fail-free hinges
- Non-slip or skid feet
- Has integrated tie-down slots
- Designed with molded side handles
- The exterior is sweat-free or moist free
Are the travel coolers worth-it? Considering the two boxes’ structures and features, these two travel coolers are worthy of your money. They are durable, very functional, and its construction will guarantee you years of reliable service in all outdoor conditions.
Was this helpful?
If you need additional details on this, you may visit Cooler Finder’s website for a more detailed and unbiased review.