Should men shave their stomach hair? While most men depict chest and stomach hairs are signs of masculinity, others find it unattractive and unhygienic.
There are various kinds of hair growth in the stomach; some are full-fledged dark, while others are light and hardly visible. If you have been shaving your chest and stomach hair, down to your “happy trail”, but guilty about it, that’s okay it’s your choice to look neat; same goes with keeping your “man hair”, only this time to look manly about it.
So, should you keep it or not?
First, it’s time to talk about the pros and cons of shaving the stomach hair, and then, decide if you want to keep it or not.
- It makes your stomach skin smooth
It is nice to feel that your chest and stomach area feels smooth within your shirt. Also, women love to cuddle a guy with smooth chest and stomach. If you want to look macho, even without chest or stomach hair, you can always leave your “happy trail” neatly shaved.
- It makes you look attractive
Shaving the stomach hair does not mean you have to clean everything off; you can keep some of it to look neat and at the same time, manly. Here are some effective ways to get rid of that annoying stomach hair:
- Hair removal cream
- Laser hair removal
- Electric trimmers
- You can easily flaunt your body at the beach without feeling guilty or embarrassed.
- You don’t have to worry about body hair being accidentally plucked, causing ingrown hairs.
- Once you have shaved, you’ll need to shave again just after a few days from the last time that you have shaved; this is because most of the healthy body hairs grow easily back.
- After shaving or whatever method you have used to remove the stomach hair, when it grows back it’ll cause itchiness, making you feel uncomfortable.
- If you’d use a razor when shaving, it can cause razor bumps; sometimes it will lead to ingrown hairs.
If in case you are planning to remove your stomach hair, it would be smart to use the right shaving tool or method to get rid of the stomach or chest hair; this is to avoid problems of shaving body hair. To make your shaving effective, you can always watch some tutorials online for proper removal of hair, especially on stomach or chest. Also, there’s these body hair removal treatment that you can always take advantage.
Should you choose to remove your chest and your stomach hair?
It is your choice; whether you remove it or not, feeling great comes within; however, personally and if you’d ask several women out there, they prefer a man without chest or stomach hair. Most women find it unattractive and uncomfortable, especially when cuddling.
Once you’ve tried removing your chest or stomach hair, you’ll find it very comfortable in several ways; just make sure to use the right treatment or tool to remove those hairs.