Tripping with psychedelic mushrooms can be satisfying, but there are risks too. For that reason, learning top facts about tripping with shrooms is one of the best things to do for your safety.
What is tripping?
Tripping is experiencing the effects of any hallucinogenic substances such as LSD, magic mushroom, and ecstasy. Hallucinogens will let you experience things that are different from the ordinary. Also, hallucinogens boost up your awareness of the things you are not normally aware of.
The experience of tripping may vary. You may experience a good trip or a bad trip.
A good trip with psychedelic mushrooms is a dream-like experience that can be attained through proper use of the shrooms, proper preparation of shrooms, buying it from a trusted supplier like the Three Amigos, and understanding how tripping works.
Experiencing good trip includes:
- Having deeper connections with the environment.
- Allowing you to feel that life is beautiful.
- Making you feel relax.
- Making you feel deep and meaningful interaction with other people.
If there’s good, there is also bad. Tripping with psychedelic mushrooms can also lead to a bad trip. A bad trip with psychedelic mushrooms can be a nightmarish experience and happens when the shrooms weren’t prepared and used properly, the shrooms were bought from an unknown supplier, and if there’s substance abuse.
Experiencing bad trip includes:
- Extreme hallucination
- Extreme fear
- Extreme anxiety and distress
- It makes you feel that the world seems harsh, cold, and ugly towards you.
- It makes you feel that the people around you are cruel and superficial.
- There is a negative disconnection between reality and the world you are in while tripping, causing mental and emotional distress.
Experiencing a bad trip is risky too. It may cause negative alteration in consciousness, leading to injuries and mental and emotional breakdown.
What do when experiencing a bad trip?
- Go to a safe place.
- Try listening to relaxing music.
- Do not drive.
- Instead of fighting, surrender to the experience.
There are essential things to do when tripping with psychedelic mushrooms; first, plan the tripping, look for a safe place to trip, and find someone you can trust that will look after you when tripping. Also, ensure that the person who will look after you when tripping is not planning to trip with you and knows what to do when you experience a bad trip.
Are the effects the same?
- The experience you’ll get when tripping depends on the following factors:
- Had experience with hallucinogens.
- Current mood and surroundings.
- Current condition of physical and mental health.
- The efficacy of the shrooms bought.
How to have a safe trip?
- Plan your tripping.
- Understand how tripping works.
- Make sure you know how to prepare and use the shrooms for tripping.
- Buy magic mushrooms only from a trusted supplier.
- Start with a small amount.
- Stick to one substance; do not drink alcoholic beverages or use other substances when tripping with psychedelic shrooms.
- Have someone you trust to look after you while you are tripping.