Are you planning to buy your first oven toaster or replace your old one?
With a myriad of options in the market today, choosing the best one can be very confusing. Fortunately, there’s a better way to find the best oven toaster – through these top features that you should look for:
1. It should be space-efficient.
When planning to buy an oven toaster, you need to consider these two essential factors – the size and the shape of the oven toaster. While most of the countertops can accommodate the majority of oven toasters today, there are countertops that look overcrowded due to the size of the kitchen area, thus adding another large-sized oven toaster wouldn’t be a smart thing to do.
So, before buying an oven toaster, try to ask these questions first:
• Where can you permanently place the oven toaster?
• What are you planning to cook?
• What size of oven toaster do you have in mind?
• Will it overcrowd your countertop?
To find which size suits your kitchen needs, before buying anything, make sure to measure the area where you are planning to place the oven toaster. Secondly, for safety purposes, you should measure a minimum space as clearance from the overhead cabinet and or with other appliances nearby, in both sides.
2. It should be energy-efficient
How should you use your oven toaster? While the smaller the size of the toaster, the lesser energy it consumes. Thus, if you are planning to use the toaster for a bigger task, you need a bigger oven toaster. However, that should not stop you from looking for a more energy-efficient oven toaster. Look for an oven toaster with Energy Star seal, which will help you save 40 percent of energy whenever you use your oven toaster.
3. It should accommodate at least 3 functions
When buying an oven toaster, make sure that it can accommodate at least 3 functions, such as:
• Toasting bread and reheating left-over
• Broiling (melting some cheese, grilling meat or vegetables, and more)
Here are a few oven toasters that may meet those qualifications:
• Breville Smart Toaster Oven BOV845BSS with Element IQ
• Cuisinart CSO-300N Convection Steam Oven
• Cuisinart TOB-60N Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection
• DeLonghi EO1270 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven
• Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven
• Breville BOV450XL Toaster Oven with Element IQ
• Hamilton Beach 31508 HB Six Slice Toaster Oven
• Hamilton Beach Toastation 2-in-1 2-Slice Toaster & Oven
• Nostalgia BSET300RETRORED Retro Series 3-in-1 Breakfast Station
• Oster TSSTVXLDG Extra Large Capacity Toaster Oven
- Must have positive consumer reviews
One of the important factors to consider when you are planning to buy an oven toaster is its reliability and efficiency; to know how reliable the brand is, you have to read the best toaster ovens review. Also, check if the brand has positive consumer ratings; this will help you minimize your options.
So, still confused which oven toaster is the best? Read more reliable reviews and posts like this.