When it comes to a Nerf war, a full auto nerf gun is one of the most preferred weapons you can get. Kids love nerf guns as it’s easier to take down enemies without having to involve yourself in a hand-to-hand combat. The question is, can a nerf gun can be as fast and effective as a melee weapon? Here’s the short answer you are looking for to what is the full auto nerf gun – and yes. All you need is a full auto Nerf gun.
How Does a Full Auto Nerf Gun Come in Handy?
A full auto Nerfs gun or a blaster is a gun that fires continuous dart shots – as long as the player holds the trigger.
The magazine in these guns is generally a preloaded dart box, and at times, users can even load it from a clip. These guns use a motorized mechanism for super-speed firing.
What Is the Mechanism and Range?
The range of these guns differs based on the motorized mechanism used in them. A standard full auto nerf gun would have a range of 50 – 75 feet on paper. The speed of darts coming out from the barrel can reach up to 100 MPH or more if one can modify the blaster.
Due to the use of motorized mechanisms and good speed of darts it is advised to use a full auto nerf gun only by a kid having reached the age of 8 or above.
The Top Tips When Using Full Auto Nerf Guns
Here is some advice that is sure to help you during a nerf war when you are with your full auto guns.
- Do not look to fire any intentional shot on the face or any sensitive part of the body – you could get ruled out from the game immediately.
- Players should use right protection during wars especially the eye protection.
- Use only Nerf guns during Nerf wars – not anything else including sticks or rods.
- While in a combat with an enemy with a melee weapon, you only have to tap them – no hard contact is allowed.
The Different Types of Full Auto Nerf Guns
Depending on the motorized system, the full auto Nerf guns are of following types:
- Combat Creatures TerraDrone.
- Zombie Strike FlipFury Blaster.
- Zombie Strike Doublestrike Blaster.
- CS-18 N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike.
- N-Strike SharpFire Blaster.
- Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster.
- N-Strike Jolt Blaster.
- Mega ThunderBow Blaster
To know which one would work for you the best, you need to take a look at the budget you have in mind as well as the mechanism you are looking for. Some of them work faster, have better capacities and can throw darts quickly. The pricier ones will also allow you to reload quickly, which can come in handy during a Nerf war.
How Much Should You Spend?
Since these are fully automatic Nerf guns, it’s a bit costlier compared to some of the other Nerf weapons you would find out there. However, it’s their effectiveness that sets them apart.
Expect to spend around $10 to $50 or more, depending on the mechanism and full auto Nerf gun you choose.